The OF Blog: I'm bored and it's time for author carnage to begin

Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm bored and it's time for author carnage to begin

The recent Top 16 list I compiled and the responses made me wonder if the results would be any different if those who both voted for said books and those who didn't and would choose differently were to get the chance to vote on them. So for the next few weeks (or until I get bored), I'll have a bracket of sorts, culminating in a Highlander-like showdown of cheesy awesomeness...or something.

First up is Gene Wolfe's The Book of the New Sun series versus H.G. Wells' The Time Machine. Vote early...and often?

3 comments:

Gonzalo B said...

Happy birthday. I didn't know you were only a year older than me. This might interest you:
http://latormentaenunvaso.blogspot.com/2009/07/perturbaciones-antologia-del-relato.html

Larry Nolen said...

Thanks, and yes, that is indeed something I might want to order in the near future.

Terry Weyna said...

Happy birthday!

No one has voted? Me, I vote for Gene Wolfe. I guess he wins!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites